The MFWire
Manage Email Alerts | Sponsorships | About MFWire | Who We Are

Subscribe to MFWire.com's News Alerts [click]

Rating:Virtus Overhauls Two Funds with a New Sub-Advisor Not Rated 0.0 Email Routing List Email & Route  Print Print
Thursday, October 08, 2009

Virtus Overhauls Two Funds with a New Sub-Advisor

Reported by Adam Kommel

Virtus Investment Partners has completely overhauled its Wealth Builder and Wealth Guardian funds. The funds are now sub-advised by F-Squared Investments and sport new monikers: Virtus AlphaSector Rotation Fund and Virtus AlphaSector Allocation Fund.

The changes took effect on September 29, Virtus spokesman Matt Kirdahy told The MFWire.

The rotation fund tracks F-Squared Investments' AlphaSector Rotation Index, while the allocation fund will devote 75 percent of assets to tracking the index and will invest the other 25 percent in the Virtus Bond Fund.

Each fund is offering Class A, C and I shares. The expense ratios for the mixed-strategy fund (A: 152 bps, C: 227 bps and I: 127 bps) are slightly higher than those for the pure index fund (A: 139 bps, C: 214 bps and I: 114 bps). 

Stay ahead of the news ... Sign up for our email alerts now

 Do You Recommend This Story?

Return to Top
 News Archives
2021: Q4Q3Q2Q1
2020: Q4Q3Q2Q1
2019: Q4Q3Q2Q1
2018: Q4Q3Q2Q1
2017: Q4Q3Q2Q1
2016: Q4Q3Q2Q1
2015: Q4Q3Q2Q1
2014: Q4Q3Q2Q1
2013: Q4Q3Q2Q1
2012: Q4Q3Q2Q1
2011: Q4Q3Q2Q1
2010: Q4Q3Q2Q1
2009: Q4Q3Q2Q1
2008: Q4Q3Q2Q1
2007: Q4Q3Q2Q1
2006: Q4Q3Q2Q1
2005: Q4Q3Q2Q1
2004: Q4Q3Q2Q1
2003: Q4Q3Q2Q1
2002: Q4Q3Q2Q1
 Subscribe via RSS:
Add to My Yahoo!
follow us in feedly

©All rights reserved to InvestmentWires, Inc. 1997-2021
14 Wall Street | 20th Floor | New York, NY 10005 | P: 212-331-8968 | F: 212-331-8998
Privacy Policy :: Terms of Use